Special edition Knken with unique design. Part of the Arctic Fox initiative.
Knken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Knken backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Knken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. Just like all Knken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjllrvens Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front. Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Removable seat pad stored in inside back pocket.
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Washing: do not wash
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Drying: do not tumble dry
Bleaching: do not bleach
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water Material: G-1000
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
Depth: 13 cm
Height: 38 cm
Width: 27 cm
Weight: 400 g
Volume: 16 l
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)