Special edition Knken Mini with unique design. Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative.
Knken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Knken backpack as their canvas. The backpack has a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Knken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. The long shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It comes with a seat pad, stored in the inside back pocket, that keeps the contents of the main compartment from pressing against your back. Part of Fjllrvens Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Fits children as well as adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Washing: do not wash
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Drying: do not tumble dry
Bleaching: do not bleach
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water Material: G-1000
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
Depth: 13 cm
Width: 20 cm
Volume: 7 l
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)