Collaboration model with atmos, a prominent Japanese streetwear and sneaker boutique based in Tokyo, Japan.
Founded by Hidefumi Hommyo in 2000, atmos was formalized several years later, quickly establishing itself in the nascent Japanese streetwear scene with a number of highly coveted collaborations.
A special pack that boldly adopts the original animal pattern that "atmos" is good at, and whose color direction was handled by Mr. MOTOMICHI Q SEKIMURA, a legend in the sneaker world, "TOKYOHEMPCONNECTION*THC". A model that can be worn by parents and children, matching with Shanti & Yogui Arts for adults.
The adventure sandal that started it all in 2003 is here to support and protect the next generation of adventure seekers as they run, jump, and splash into warm-weather fun. Newport is the official sandal of summer and summer camp—all about fun and worry-free protection and comfort. From trail to treehouse to tire swing, they’re covered…and comfortable.
- Toe Protection: Our iconic rubber toe bumper helps protect kids’ feet from the slips and stumbles that come with open play.
- Easy On/Off: Kid-friendly closures they can easily secure themselves and get outside fast.
- Machine Washable: Let them get dirty. Everything’s washable.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
FEATURES & CARE
- Lace-lock bungee system with adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Machine-washable for easy care
- Infused with non-toxic vanilla fragrance during high-temp KEEN.FUSION bonding process
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
Our water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.